Please ensure you read and understand the following terms and conditions pertinent to your accommodation rental. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us (hereafter called the Owner) at for clarification before you sign the booking form. We confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit or full payment, the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase. This guarantee is offered subject to our terms and conditions and payment being adhered to and providing you do not make further amendments to your holiday arrangements.
Your holiday home rental includes Accommodation as booked, including services e.g.. water and electricity, (excludes pool heating unless otherwise stated). NOT included in our rental prices: a: Flights b: Car Hire c: Holiday Insurance d: Pool Heating.
• The signing of the booking form by the party leader (18 Yrs or older) confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the premises (or any subsequent amendments to this list)
• No pets allowed.
• For the comfort of guests this is a no smoking villa.
• The villa is available for occupation from 4.00pm local time on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 11.00am on the morning of departure.
Upon receipt of your 20% deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking.
Payment of the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. Arrival Instructions including entry code to the villa will be sent 2 weeks before arrival.
• The client is solely responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
• We require a refundable security deposit.
• Our local management company checks the home before your arrival and after your departure and will advise us of any faults. This may include additional cleaning costs for removal of stains due to spillages or stains.
• We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
• Florida has a sub tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly.
CANCELLATION BY GUESTS
• Provided we receive written notice of cancellation not less than 10 weeks before the holiday commencement date, the renters will not be required to pay the full balance . The deposit paid or full amount paid will however be forfeit.
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply:
o More than 8 weeks prior to departure - Deposit only forfeit
o Between 6-8 weeks prior to departure - 50% of rental forfeit
o Less than 6 weeks prior to departure - 100% of rental forfeit
• Failure to pay the final balance by the due date (8 weeks prior to arrival) may result in loss of the booking and deposit. If we do not receive the payment we will endeavor to contact the guest but if we receive no payment or communication, then unfortunately we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
• We recommend that all guests take out holiday, injury, medical and cancellation insurance cover at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION BY THE OWNERS
In the unlikely event that personal circumstances necessitate cancellation of the booking we will refund any monies paid by the party (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However the management company will always seek to relocate your booking to a villa of a similar or superior standard.
It is with understanding that we may have to transfer you to another villa or equal standard for unforeseen circumstances
• The owners and their agents accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond the owners control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alteration or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond our control. Please take out an ‘All Risk’ Insurance policy before travel.
SAFETY & SECURITY
• To comply with state fire regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the booking form occupy the property.
• The swimming pool is used entirely at the guest’s own risk, no diving or glass in the pool area please.
Children and non-swimmers must be supervised at all times whilst in the pool area, please use safety pool screen provided.
Bicycles are provided for your enjoyment but used at your own risk.
In the unlikely event of a problem arising whilst you are on holiday (relating to our villa) you should immediately contact our management company who will seek to resolve the matter speedily. Your satisfaction with our villa is paramount to us and should you consider that the matter is of a serious nature, we ask you to contact us direct within 14 days of your departure from our villa at email@example.com However, if the problem has not been reported to the management company then we cannot accept any responsibility.
LIABILITY – The property is privately owned and neither the owners nor the management personnel accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.Payment of deposit implies understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined above.
We take great pride in our villa and we would appreciate that during your stay that you will keep the villa locked when not in attendance. Although the villa will be cleaned on your departure please at the end of your vacation please leave the villa clean and in good working order and condition.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.